sexta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2009

Old media and New media


Old media are newspapers, magazines, radio and TV. But they are all going online and getting updated. Becoming more interactive. If you want to check the news what do you do? buy a newspaper or go online? Do you spend more time wahtcing TV or surfing the net?
The new media are here to stay. They are not just a technological hype. They are a response to a real necessity of communicating faster and more efficiently.
Which new media can you think of? Which do you use more? What do you do with it?

3 comentários:

fabio disse...

I personally prefer going to see the newspaper to the Internet than buy it, go to the internet for free, and if you can even save the information, I spend much more time on the Internet at hi5 on MSN, I do not usually see much TV, I usually listen a lot of radio on the Internet, is much more practical and like to be talking with my friends and listening to music.

Fábio Caetano 12º1 Nº3

**Marisa Cunha** disse...

I find it very useful new types of dissemination of news, but personally I prefer reading the newspaper and see what role television news, but sometimes when I can see what's new to the Internet to get informed.
Marisa Cunha
12, 1 No 9
Restauração

Unknown disse...

Ana Rodrigues Nº1
I love reading the newspaper is old-fashioned way on paper can still find the time to take a look at the newspaper. I think I can use the internet to search for other things like watching movies, listening to music etc..